The VeriClean System is a comprehensive cleaning validation solution that includes the use of a fluorescent marking spray along with a UV/black light to allow the user to spray a small quantity of liquid onto a surface that will leave an invisible marker when dry. After the surface is cleaned, the user can use the black light to detect whether the mark was removed, and thus whether the surface was properly cleaned. A professional choice for your laundry.
The Vericlean System incorporates auditing software and tools that enable a facility to programmatically monitor the thoroughness of high touch surface cleaning and disinfection. The validation software, called iMAP, allows a facility to collect data from a variety of monitoring methods.
• The marker can be applied to vertical, horizontal, or the underside of surfaces with ease
• Marked surfaces are easy to detect
• Sprayer applies a large circle (6” diameter), giving better clarity to the quality of cleaning than a single spot
• Uncap the spray pen and hold it 6–9 inches above the surface to be marked.
• Apply a single spray of solution to the surface and allow surface to air dry.
• After room cleaning, use black light to test if surface has been cleaned properly.
• To use black light, hold it at a 45° angle to the surface, pointing away from the user.
• Never point black light at anyone’s eyes.