The KSJ MG6-SS Stone Gloss Meter is a compact, lightweight, easy to use 60º angle gloss meter that was designed to measure stone such as polished concrete, marble, granite and terrazzo. Quickly measure stone materials through stages of production to meet specifications and achieve uniformity. Measure gloss readings of finished stone materials such as flooring, including before and after refinishing or polishing. Calright Instruments laboratory technicians verified the MG6-SS with internal laboratory repeatability tests and sales history data to determine the reliability of this product.
The simple design allows the user to easily place the stone gloss meter on the surface of flat materials and immediately begin taking continuous measurements. The results will be displayed in Gloss Units (GU) that the user can then quickly determine if the material meets established acceptance criteria set by manufacturer or simply measure the difference between two sample materials.
The MG6 Series are designed and manufactured according to ISO 2813 and GB9754 and meet the following standards: ASTM D2457, ASTM D523, GB/T13891, GB7706 and GB8807. Technical parameters conform with JJG696-2002.
- Designed for stone such as marble, granite, terrazzo and polished concrete
- Universal 60º angle with 1 GU display increments
- Compact design with built in calibration tile
- Easy to use, simple set up
- Operates on single AA battery
- Includes: Holder with Calibrating Tile (Working Standard), Checking Tile (Spare Working Standard), AA-Size Alkaline Battery, User Manual, Inspection Certification, and Guarantee Card.