Twister TXP Pad 2x1pc - 14x28" (36x71 cm)
Twister is an innovative method for daily floor maintenance that cleans and polishes a variety of protected and unprotected floors by using floor pads prepared with billions of microscopic diamonds. It is a simple, safe, cost efficient and environmentally friendly approach to professional cleaning, producing astonishing results on any type of floor.
Twister Extreme pad enables stripping of floor finishes, stain and etch repair and even light honing of different flooring surfaces. This revolutionary pad is made of PET and natural hair, making it more rigid than an original pad, and will perform exceptionally fast and efficient when stripping and restoring. The Twister Extreme pad is a problem solver for natural stone or concrete floors that have been etched or stained.
- Strip - up to 4000 m² with one pad
- Restore - accelerates etch or stain repairs
- Hone - up to 2000 m² with one pad
- Chemical free solutions - safe and eco-friendly
- Clean and protect the floor without the need for deep cleaning chemicals and polymers.
- Excellent cleaning performance whilst maintaining the floor gloss.
- Extremely durable and have a long lifespan.
- Cost efficient alternative to traditional methods.
- Dry mop the floor. Dry mopping improves the cleaning result as well as the cleaning economy.
- Prepare the cleaning machine.
- Mount the Twister Extreme Pad on a pad holder. The printed side should face the machine and the diamond impregnated side facing the floor.
- Scrub the floor.
- After use remove the pads from the pad holder.
- Rinse the pads under tap water and allow to dry.