Alcosan is a ready-to-use spray disinfectant for use in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• Alcosan is an alcohol-based disinfectant also containing low levels of organic sequestrant and quaternary ammonium compound (QAC). It is specially formulated for direct application to surfaces when it is impossible or undesirable to use large amounts of water-based products. It is effective against most vegetative forms of micro-organisms including Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria and yeasts.
• Alcosan is safe for use on food contact surfaces and evaporates rapidly, leaving virtually no residue.It is recommended for use in high-risk areas to clean and disinfect conveyors, fillers and other equipment after small product spillages etc. It can also be applied during mid-shift breaks to maintain a good standard of hygiene until production is restarted again.
• Alcosan is suitable for use with the spray applicator provided or using a clean dry cloth or tissue.
• Ready-to-use, supplied with spray applicator
• Especially suitable for moisture-sensitive areas
• Effective broad-spectrum activity
• Disinfects after minor product spills
• Low residue
Alcosan is used undiluted and applied by spraying onto surfaces. Always rinse thoroughly after use.
NB. Avoid spraying near to motors or other unprotected electrical equipment.